прекарвам, харча, изразходвам, жертвувам, пропилявам, похарчвам, разходвам, отдавам, изтощавам, утихвам, загубвам, хвърлям хайвера си, потрошавам
Verb(1) use up a period of time in a specific way(2) pay out(3) spend completely
(1) The company carefully monitors the effectiveness of its advertising spend , and monitors the sites from which punters travel to place bets.(2) At the same time, credit card companies and hire purchase outfits are queuing up to let us spend money we don't have yet.(3) Last week the town council passed a motion to spend a day picking up litter around the town.(4) That leaves less money for Americans to spend on domestic goods and services.(5) This has been achieved by increasing customer numbers and their average spend .(6) Moreover, the average spend by overseas visitors in the county is significantly less than in other regions.(7) It was forced to spend vast sums of money renovating stores.(8) Health Boards around the country lowered their advertising spend by up to 50 per cent in recent months in order to trim costs.(9) That boosts corporate profits, which gives businesses the power to spend and hire.(10) The directories secure seven per cent of the advertising spend in Ireland.(11) That is, the higher the spend on the advertising, the worse the movie is.(12) The ten celebrities will spend two weeks in Australia surviving on rice and water.(13) The average spend per child is continuing to rise year-on-year.(14) the average spend at the cafe is about $10 a head(15) Corporate America's reluctance to spend and hire has been the biggest drag on this lackluster recovery.(16) Advertising spend all but dried up over July and August.
(1) spend time :: прекарвам време
(2) to spend :: харча
(3) spend money :: харча пари
(4) spend the night :: прекарвам нощта
(5) spend on :: похарчите за
(6) spend a lot of money :: охарчвам се
(7) spend money on :: харчат пари за
(8) spend a lot :: прекарват много
(9) spend the day :: прекарате деня
1. pay out ::
2. pass ::
3. put in ::
4. use up ::
5. drop ::
1. renew ::
2. replace ::
spend, spendable, spender, spenders, spending, spends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
why wouldn't you SPEND
all your father's money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
No! Just, like, a
place to SPEND time
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
You could SPEND months here
and never find someone
you were looking for.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
Aren't you gonna SPEND
a little time with Amy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Oh, yeah, I'm starved.
When you SPEND all day in a bio lab...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Bulgarian Dictionary: spend
Meaning and definitions of spend, translation in Bulgarian
language for spend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spend in Bulgarian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'spend'
What spend means in Bulgarian, spend meaning
in Bulgarian, spend
definition, examples and pronunciation
of spend in Bulgarian language.