пазар, борса, търговия, тържище, област, купувачи, цена, търсене, хали, страна, курспазарен, пазарскипродавам, пласирам, докарвам на пазара, продавам на пазара, купувам на пазара, пазарувам, намирам пазари за
Noun(1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold(2) the customers for a particular product or service(3) a marketplace where groceries are sold(4) the securities markets in the aggregate(5) an area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
Verb(1) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of(2) buy household supplies(3) deal in a market(4) make commercial
(1) you need to market this product in America(2) What PRN needed, Cohen decided, was an exec who knew how to build and market a network.(3) It struck me that there would be a market for a movie parent-baby event.(4) Malang, like other regional towns of Indonesia, is changing, and a market for new local newspapers is emerging.(5) Farmers fatten livestock for the market so why don't fishermen ranch fish?(6) With the economy slowing, and a flood of tail-end boom cars being traded in, the market is in a state of flux.(7) The magazine noted that the market economy had led to the marginalization of public intellectuals, but they had never been more necessary.(8) In other words, every participant in a market economy is both an exporter and an importer.(9) Meanwhile, Spain continues to confound business experts by remaining the biggest market for blended whisky.(10) sheep farmers are still unable to market their lambs(11) There is a market for skilled bricklayers and, as one of the directors said, if he wants to find skilled workers at the moment he has to go through agencies.(12) Chechnya also suffers by being cut off from the market economy that is taking root in the rest of Russia.(13) There is also plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables on sale at the market from All Organic.(14) He cut expenses by outsourcing manufacturing and relying on retail partners to market his products.(15) then I have to go uptown and market(16) farmers going to market
(1) market share :: пазарен дял
(2) stock market :: фондова борса
(3) market research :: проучване на пазара
(4) market value :: пазарна стойност
(5) target market :: целеви пазар
(6) free market :: свободен пазар
(7) capital market :: капиталов пазар
(8) market price :: пазарна цена
1. grocery store ::
магазин за хранителни стоки
2. marketplace ::
3. demand ::
4. stock market ::
5. grocery ::
6. sell ::
7. commercialize ::
market, marketable, marketed, marketeer, marketeers, marketer, marketers, marketing, markets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Pick up the low-sodium soy sauce
from the MARKET?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
if we come across
fresh beef in the MARKET.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
It's the highest rated one on the MARKET.
I wouldn't even call it a crib.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
"Then go to the street,
as if you went to the MARKET.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
There's got to be a new one
on the MARKET by now.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
English to Bulgarian Dictionary: market
Meaning and definitions of market, translation in Bulgarian
language for market with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of market in Bulgarian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'market'
What market means in Bulgarian, market meaning
in Bulgarian, market
definition, examples and pronunciation
of market in Bulgarian language.