усещане, чувство, усет, пипане, опипванеусещам, изпитвам, смятам, чувствувам, почувствувам, опипвам, напипвам, пипам, питая, пипвам, съм на пипане, почувствувам се, предчувствувам, осезавам
Noun(1) an intuitive awareness(2) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(3) a property perceived by touch(4) manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure
Verb(1) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(2) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(3) perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles(4) be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state(5) have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someone's behavior or attitude(6) undergo passive experience of(7) be felt or perceived in a certain way(8) grope or feel in search of something(9) examine by touch(10) examine (a body part(11) find by testing or cautious exploration(12) produce a certain impression(13) pass one's hands over the sexual organs of
(1) Many women feel uneasy about taking medications during pregnancy.(2) But what makes this movie so much fun is the authentic retro feel .(3) the dead cannot feel(4) this place has the feel of a graveyard(5) When you feel comfortable on one foot with your eyes open, close them.(6) The best way to tell a ripe avocado is by feel .(7) she started to feel really sick(8) The NRC developed a new enzyme, designed to make hemp feel softer but remain durable.(9) Their bumpy quality comes from the raised relief so blind people can identify different bills by feel .(10) The girls were dancing about and the men were trying to get a feel as they walked by, and things were getting out of hand.(11) After you feel the situation out you can take appropriate action.(12) it has a good solid feel to it(13) if you feel strongly about it, you must speak out(14) I like the feel of sand on my feet(15) she didn't feel it necessary to do it again(16) the hotel has a traditional feel
(1) to feel :: да се чувстват
(2) feel good :: чувствам се добре
(3) feel like :: усеща се като
(4) feel better :: чувствам се по-добре
(5) feel sick :: лошо ми е
(6) feel down :: чувствам се тъжен
(7) feel bad :: Чувствам се зле
(8) feel well :: чувствам се добре
1. touch ::
2. perceive ::
3. experience ::
4. grope ::
5. test ::
6. believe ::
7. sense ::
8. seem ::
9. finger ::
пръст на ръката
10. find ::
11. palpate ::
13. texture ::
14. atmosphere ::
15. aptitude ::
16. spirit ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're gonna FEEL terrible
when I'm in a wheelchair.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I FEEL like I'm
letting everybody down.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
You FEEL like trying
something new for dinner?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
You made me FEEL things I nev...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
How would you FEEL if I contacted
your mother behind your back?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
English to Bulgarian Dictionary: feel
Meaning and definitions of feel, translation in Bulgarian
language for feel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of feel in Bulgarian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'feel'
What feel means in Bulgarian, feel meaning
in Bulgarian, feel
definition, examples and pronunciation
of feel in Bulgarian language.