заключение, сключване, извод, приключване, край, решение, завършване, резултат, изход, последно решение
Noun(1) a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration(2) an intuitive assumption(3) the temporal end; the concluding time(4) event whose occurrence ends something(5) the proposition arrived at by logical reasoning (such as the proposition that must follow from the major and minor premises of a syllogism(6) the act of ending something(7) a final settlement(8) the last section of a communication(9) the act of making up your mind about something
(1) This approach is not so different from scientific thinking, except that this is only the first step in science, not the final conclusion .(2) This means that as of today, he has just one audition to go - which means we are all closer to the conclusion of this process than the beginning, still an amazing idea.(3) Also included is an alternate ending that isn't quite as good as the final film's conclusion .(4) The final conclusion with respect to the effects of the transition to state-owned trade in the 1930s is vague and inconsistent.(5) Following conclusion of the registration process, repatriation will be increased from three to five times a week except Saturday and Sunday.(6) In fact, it provides such a thorough list of file trading techniques that Wang only needs that final conclusion on p.258 to make his point.(7) Ultimately I was unable to assist in coming to any final conclusion .(8) The Bush Administration is committed to seeing this process to its conclusion , starting with the President.(9) However, as it seems to me, it is not necessary for me to express any final conclusion on this aspect of the matter.(10) I confess that I do not find the logic of the final sentence in that conclusion easy to follow.(11) But regardless of what one's final conclusion is, there is one thing that is beyond dispute for me.(12) But perhaps the only way for Sweeney to stop his terrible acts of revenge is to get caught - and the story reaches its final, dramatic conclusion .(13) I don't know all that's going on, so I can't make that final conclusion .(14) Well my final conclusion is that these types of conflict don't allow the luxury of clean hands.(15) The final conclusion of the study, then, is that more refined research methods must be applied to these activities and their systems.(16) The final conclusion must be that our answer mainly depends on which side of society we come from.
(1) in conclusion :: в заключение
(2) the conclusion :: заключението
(3) foregone conclusion :: предрешен въпрос
(4) draw a conclusion :: направи заключение
(5) draw conclusion :: изготвят заключение
(6) reach a conclusion :: стигне до заключение
(7) reach conclusion :: достигнат заключение
(8) come to a conclusion :: стигнем до заключение
(9) final conclusion :: окончателно заключение
1. end ::
2. negotiation ::
3. deduction ::
4. ending ::
5. determination ::
6. finish ::
7. ratiocination ::
8. last ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a really hard look at things
and come to the CONCLUSION
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
That's a peculiar CONCLUSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
drawing a CONCLUSION
after only 12 hours of data?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
I accept your premise,
I reject your CONCLUSION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
The only CONCLUSION was love.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Bulgarian Dictionary: conclusion
Meaning and definitions of conclusion, translation in Bulgarian
language for conclusion with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of conclusion in Bulgarian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'conclusion'
What conclusion means in Bulgarian, conclusion meaning
in Bulgarian, conclusion
definition, examples and pronunciation
of conclusion in Bulgarian language.