кръг, окръжност, цикъл, среда, кръговрат, пръстен, кръг от хора, кръгово движение, компания, ринг, балкон, орбита, въртеж, период, класа, сфера на влияние, кръг в доказателствокръжа, въртя се, обикалям, въртя се около, вървя в кръг, правя голям въртеж, обкръжавам, ограждам с кръгче
Noun(1) ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point(2) an unofficial association of people or groups(3) something approximating the shape of a circle(4) movement once around a course(5) a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island(6) street names for flunitrazepan(7) a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra(8) any circular or rotating mechanism
Verb(1) travel around something(2) move in a circular path above (someone or something(3) form or draw a circle around
(1) In the normal geometry of flat space, the diameter of a circle is its circumference divided by pi.(2) Little by little he forges around himself a circle of acquaintances and friends.(3) The beam of light aimed at the circle was in the shape of a circle .(4) they all sat round in a circle(5) You become aware that you're part of a movement or circle in any sort of artistic endeavor.(6) We will locate a marker on the circumference of a circle .(7) the lamp spread a circle of light(8) The blueprint sees an auditorium retained, with seating in the circle on the first floor which could be used to watch theatre.(9) A quick glance at my ticket reminded me that I had a seat in the circle and that I wouldn't be having to stand up for this gig.(10) Even from my seat in the circle , Aida's blue eye-shadow looked excessive.(11) He had the strange sensation that he stood in the rear circle of a theatre.(12) He gestured to the couch and easy chairs arranged in a circle in the lobby.(13) We can picture all these dualities as points on the circumference of a circle .(14) The Gare de Lyon is one of the ring of train stations that circle Paris.(15) I was so small I'd have to perch on the edge of my seat in the circle and peer over the balcony railing to see the players.(16) Place one or several under a table lamp within the circle of brightest light; the colors will glow.
(1) full circle :: пълен кръг
(2) vicious circle :: порочен кръг
(3) inner circle :: вътрешен кръг
(4) crop circle :: Житен кръг
(5) traffic circle :: кръстовище с кръгово движение
(6) make a circle :: направи кръг
(7) circle of friends :: кръг от приятели
(8) dress circle :: рокля кръг
(9) circle jerk :: кръг идиот
(10) in a circle :: в кръг
1. ring ::
2. group ::
3. sphere ::
4. roach ::
5. lap ::
6. lot ::
7. round ::
8. traffic circle ::
кръстовище с кръгово движение
9. dress circle ::
10. wheel ::
12. surround ::
13. circulate ::
14. encircle ::
circle, circled, circles, circling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not to mention
the impact on our social CIRCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
If the shadow
only touches the CIRCLE...
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
I just said that... This conversation
has started to CIRCLE. Meeting adjourned.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
I'm going to the Arctic Circle with
Leonard, Wolowitz and Koothrappali.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
The day before sailing,
you mark a CIRCLE around the pointer
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bulgarian Dictionary: circle
Meaning and definitions of circle, translation in Bulgarian
language for circle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of circle in Bulgarian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'circle'
What circle means in Bulgarian, circle meaning
in Bulgarian, circle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of circle in Bulgarian language.