Noun(1) a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes(2) an electrical switch operated by pressing(3) any of various plant parts that resemble buttons(4) a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment(5) a female sexual organ homologous to the penis(6) a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism(7) any artifact that resembles a button
Verb(1) provide with buttons(2) fasten with buttons
(1) button thread(2) In your mid to late Twenties, you need to button the shirt.(3) The library's information page will probably have a button to click to access its electronic catalog.(4) He was wearing an aqua tunic that wrapped around and was fastened by a single button on his left shoulder.(5) A schoolgirl from York has been suspended for repeatedly refusing to fasten the top button on her blouse.(6) I was already dressed in a large t-shirt and jeans that didn't fully button in the front.(7) The professional killers will be there, blood dripping from the hand that pulls the trigger, pushes the button or slits the throat.(8) The kind you wear casually, with big pockets that button on the front.(9) She then pinned to my shirt a button bearing a save-the-animals slogan whose precise wording I've forgotten.(10) The push of a button should reconnect power automatically when power is restored.(11) I sat opposite a guy who I think was clearly too old to be wearing button badges.(12) At the push of a button the front latches release and the roof starts to break back.(13) She pulled her phone out of her pocket and pushed a button .(14) Now well about a year ago, to be perfectly truthful, I couldn't button my shirt.(15) The button was pushed, and the tray for the compact disc slid out of the player.(16) The activation of the launch button light confirmed target acquisition moments after his father reached his mother's side.
(1) belly button :: пъп
(2) push button :: Натисни бутона
(3) push the button :: натиснете бутона
(4) power button :: бутон за включване
(5) radio button :: радио бутон
(6) reset button :: бутон за рестартиране
(7) button up :: закопчавам
(8) call button :: бутон за обаждане
(9) start button :: бутона старт
(10) command button :: команден бутон
2. switch ::
3. push ::
4. release ::
5. clit ::
button, buttoned, buttoning, buttons, unbutton, unbuttoning, unbuttons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
just press the panic BUTTON
and say, "Bebe."
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
-For a BUTTON?
-For a BUTTON.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
I have a hole
in my belly BUTTON
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Bulgarian Dictionary: button
Meaning and definitions of button, translation in Bulgarian
language for button with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of button in Bulgarian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'button'
What button means in Bulgarian, button meaning
in Bulgarian, button
definition, examples and pronunciation
of button in Bulgarian language.